Here’s the question that’plays on repeat via Audacity as I write this: “How best to make a deep-rooted, highest-valued friendship with Sir Richard Branson now?” This question has been answered (so far) as follows:
- Develop friendships with those close to him (i.e. Joe Polish, Marie, Tony Robbins, etc.)
- 80/20 my entire life, including
- Make it more painful for him NOT to be my super friend
- Become worth more than him
- Work my ass off on (only) the highest priority work
- Delegate the shit out of as much as I possibly can
- Become extremely social-proofed with beautiful women (it works)
- Do NOT suck up to him
- Study him & find his flaws, fantasies, and weakness (as well as his strengths, hopes, aspirations–i.e. space)
- Self-Made WEALTH up the ass (by Eben Pagan)
- Highest Health NOW
- Nutrition (Almost)
- Work out (Got this)
- Sleep/Rest/Meditate (Yes except for sleep)
- Impressions (50% power on this one… have some negative influences still)
- Deliver in-field proof of results with ANYTHING he or his associates teach
- Again, become more valuable than him 🙂
This is exactly what’s in my notebook so far–let me know if you have any suggestions OR if you have any applications of this material.
Converse in three days (or less)?
Your Homie 🙂
Are you familiar with the Pimsleur approach to language learning? This dude at 73 years of age found the ideal way to memorize a language, and it has since allowed me to speak fluent Chinese and Spanish.
Perhaps you can create a program for Pickup Artists to help them learn the routines and gambits (I identify as a “Pickup Artist,” fyi). Or perhaps you can help people memorize standard magic tricks through the Pimsleur approach.
Whatever you do, it’d be excellent.
The First Page of “People”:
- Specific states
- Neurological connections between cells (neurons) in the body)
- Stimuli in the environment
- An invisible energy carries thought
- If something aligns with them, then they accept it
- Compelling stories
- “Don’t let them manage levels of influence”‘
- (Haha! Middle finger)
- What, how are those other images that I need to consider?
- Serious visions create max Unconscious desire to realize that desire any way possible
- Neurological habits
- Way of communicating with the world
- Commitment and Consistency
- Good deal
- Social Proof
- Uncertainty (DETACH FROM SURPRISE–Uncertainty is the most influencable state… I.e. that’s why most men will pay me money for teaching them how to date)
- “Why these and not else?”
- Is a good idea to consider when causing other people to do something I want them to do
- Compare it to current focus/activity/situation and figure out how to make it obviously better
- Does it increase or decrease these?
- What is the current level of fulfillment for the action I expect him/her to do? Make it better through a metaphor or something (Prep a metaphor for Jake and Thomas)
- Whatever they’re searching for they get!
- “Ways to act that will achieve my goal”
- If you’re a Hooters girl, you’ll likely keep that image for a very long time
- If you’re a hard worker, then…
- Make it hurt each of your six human needs if you do [leave]
- Needs to fulfill each
- Do the parts of Rules of the Game
- Needs to fulfill each of 6 Human Needs
- Need the right vision(s)–hyper submodalize
- Need to pull in ideas and help people own
- Catch people doing something right
- They’re just human–fears, scared, shit, pull in, hatred, envy, desires, etc.
- They have natural nurturing instinct
- What makes women hooked on me?
- If people take ownership of an idea–they’ll defend wholeheartedly the veracity of it!
- Get girls following the visions of what I desire for them to do with the power of stories & embedded commands
- 80/20 the actions in this Hooters world
- Determine my outcome
- Think it makes them look cooler
- Certain that their profile won’t get hurt
- (Think that it’ll make the other person like them)
- Provok powerful ppl — Generate
- What makes people really apply something that I suggest?
- What makees me care less about people’s judgement of their influence on them? (Smaller)
- What makes people deliver amazing stories–persuasions–presentation
- What best role can I share?
- Poking @ their insecurities in a way that they’ve been trying to hide 🙂
- Anytime there’s tension… act on it! Point it out
- Scarcity (!)
- Growing (!)
- Understand them(!)
- easy pain removal certainly
- hyper-pleasure add
- What best really makes people generate powerful feelings through images?
- What best really makes people committed to having me on payroll?
- Creating value to the point where someone says, “Alright” [to whatever pay I ask]
- Images of terrible things that’ll happen if don’t [pay me]
- See herself making out with you
- Feel as if she’s really loved & familiar with you
- Needs to experience sensations “down there” to really feel like doing it
- figure out xp of others
- What best really makes people [suck dick, love models]?
- turn her on
- neurological strands strengthened
- (flowchart of reroute from the healthier option to desired feelings)
- When they find that people, once found, will create the world for me
- Make the world a happier place
- Focus entirely on the best of things [i.e. what you’re the best at]
- Create powerful levels of love & excitement
- specific things
- Solid eye contact
- Powerful love
- Know benefit/outcome/why
- Avoid Pain + To Pleasure
- Social Proof
- Mirror neurons
- Images in the mind–which activate mirror neurons[?]
- Commit & Consistency
- Mirror neurons [with self-image kept consistent with]]]
- Avoid rejection
- Status results from tribe[?]
- Outstanding deal
If your blog posts are insipid (bland), start adding some seasoning. But, the truth is that high-nutrient content really doesn’t need seasoning, so just make sure that the content–which is a direct reflection of you–is tasty itself so that you don’t even have to worry about adding flavor.
P.S. This goes for sex, dating, business, friendship, love, YouTube, anything.
Preamble: ALL DATA NEEDS TO BE TRACKED VISUALLY
As promised, I will now share with you two metrics that will kick your ass for you–and these are now WELL-applied in my life. The reason why I promise you metrics is because when you consistently measure something, you have three forces working for you (kicking your ass, so to speak): You have the force of contrast (i.e. you can see the trend… you can see what a good day is or isn’t… you can see if what you’re doing is right–which is a tough but necessary pill to swallow); You have the force of quantum mechanics (“The mere act of observing changes the observed”); and You just plain get more of what you focus on (source: MIT). Now, with all these forces well-applied to my own life, and with all these forces applying to anyone who measures their metrics, it’s really necessary to take a creative look at things when it comes to what we measure.
(EDIT: Whenever you measure change, define your reference point. For reference point ideas, make sure that you have one in relation to the very start of your data (the very first point) and then make a table (with charts!) with change in relation to the immediately previous day, week, month, or year
DOUBLE EDIT: I’ve actually found that measuring changes in relation to the maximum that the base-metric has ever achieved is the most useful)
- For example, don’t (just) measure costs… measure “cost-REDUCTION.”
- For example, don’t just measure energy, measure “energy-INCREASE.”
- For example, don’t just measure results (i.e. through actual results or time spent), measure “results-INCREASE” (or decrease or results-increase or whatever)
- For example, don’t just measure your lays, measure your “lay-INCREASE” or “makeout-INCREASE”
- For example, don’t just measure your sleep, measure your “sleep-DECREASE” (in the case of people wanting to go polyphasic)
- For example, don’t just measure your speed, measure your “speed-INCREASE”
Each of these three factors are, of course, the metrics that were promised. And what’s interesting about these metrics–as I’m sure that you can feel–is that each of these has an energy contained within each of these metrics. Because as soon as you use these promised metrics and actually focus on and sense the energy of these metrics as is applied to your life or business or “game”/love-life or physical health or physical fitness (note: there’s a difference, according to Tony Robbins and his many Ph.D-holding sources in Awaken the Giant Within), you’ll automatically create more and more and more change per your life, because we get what we focus on!
So, yeah, looking back on this about metrics and about the forces behind metrics, don’t just go for the obvious “matter” or “stuff” metric–go for the “Qi” or “Chi” metric… the metric that focuses on energy or change. If you regularly meditate or do Qi Gong or study/practice Buddhism, then you’ll recognize the power of applying these Qi-metrics over the Stuff-metrics. And by using your natural habits of meditation, Qi Gong, etc. to improve your business as you focus on these metrics, you’ll only make the world a better place (because so many people are focused on “stuff” when it’s the energy inside the stuff that they want).
Let me know if this makes sense, because this has made quantum shift (literally) when it comes to my business. And the reason the quantum shift is literal, is because “observing changes the observed.”
It’s only natural to create the highest value for a person… if you’re a god. So, why not become godlike and do exactly the opposite of what you want to do: Give away your highest value secrets?
- Use upward tonality ANYTIME you ask yourself a question–your mind registers over six times as much information (38% vs. 7%) comes from vocal qualities (i.e. pitch) than from literal words, and part of asking yourself a question comes from that rise in intonation. If you’ll ask yourself questions ONLY in upward-ending pitches, your Unconscious Mind-Body will thank you for it
- Check out these 5 Awesome Kitchen Cheats That Will Make Your Life Easier that will make your life easier
- Write down everything that captivates you from popular newspaper headlines… model them when writing your own blog headlines
- Do Ho’oponopono daily–you won’t believe the amount of emotional drain that’s going on between you and others… until you actually do this.
- Seriously, do the Ho’oponopono (i.e. “The Forgiveness Process” per NLP), and feel yourself freed from the tyranny of sickening relationships
- Do the Ho’oponopono, lol
- Relax your facial muscles 80% of the time in public–I’m a very expressive and smiley person, but if you ration out your approval (i.e. through your expressions and body gestures), people will respect you and your praise infinitely more (note: the law of scarcity)
- Read great literature daily
- Study Photoreading, believe that you can do it, and then study Qi-gong and hypnotherapy to further enhance your studies (if you can put yourself in a trance–or much less believe for yourself that you can be tranced, your odds of successfully absorbing the material)
- Set the definition for success with everything you do, and then be flexible in all that you do
- Diversify your portfolio for self-esteem (“I really, really dislike failure” Tim Ferriss)–i.e. whenever you go out, don’t just go out to get laid make out with a girl, etc.–go out to experience a particular type of drink, to ride the bull, to take three funny pictures, to explore a part of town that you’ve never seen before–your self-worth will love you for it.
- Read/listen to/watch all things Timothy Ferriss, and read/listen to/watch anything referred to by Timothy Ferriss
- Challenge yourself to challenging material
- “Do one thing a day that scares you” Eleanor Roosevelt (I got this quote from Timothy Ferriss)
- Look at the ratio
- Consider logistics in what you do
- Obey The 48 Laws of Power in addition to the laws of What Would Google Do?
- Do a Venn Diagram each day
- 80/20 every. single. part of your game (with sex, dating, business, career, organization, etc, what you 80/20)
- Learn to dance
- Know a martial art–you’ll gain massive confidence from knowing you’re prepared
- Even if you’re a positive person, look at as many things that could go wrong… never get taken by surprise (if possible)
- Poop more often–clear your colon (my friend, not me, does this and has lots to say. TMI alert: I’ll be getting an enema here soon)
- Delegate, delegate, delegate. Even if you’re “an employee” (Do this for business, personal work, dating, lol)
- DO THE HOUR OF POWER by Tony Robbins.
- DO THE HOUR OF POWER by Tony Robbins.
- DO THE HOUR OF POWER by Tony Robbins.
These are some of the most kick-ass ideas that I have. These ideas were generated by asking “What best are my greatest ideas” and then putting them up for here. If you enjoy the ideas generated here, let me know!
Ciao For Now,
A blog that’s exciting. A blog with shiny things and colors in it. A blog that promises an easy (and believable) fix to a serious problem that I’ve had for a long time.
A blog that makes dramatic change look dramatically easy.
A blog with boobs and alcohol and parties where the blogger hates himself for the way he’s treated all the women he slept with.
A blog with drugs, scandals, and war–detailing drug cartel strategies and plans at the risk of the blogger’s life.
A blog that makes a new connection in my brain that gives me the feeling of “Wow, this is definitely an awesome way to look at this.”
That’s what I’d like to read. What would you like to read? How can you write that?